The CAMPS Health Insurance Trust
The CAMPS Health Insurance Trust is a non-profit, member owned and operated health insurance purchasing program. The purpose of the Trust is to allow participating employers to join together to purchase health care coverage for their employees. By purchasing this coverage as a large group, manufacturing industry employers receive the advantages of:
- Significantly lower health care insurance rates through increased purchasing power
- Expanded health care plan options
- Enhanced customer service – both for you and your employees
All groups who participate in the CAMPS Heath Insurance Trust are COBRA eligible.
This is good news to employees and their covered dependents who wish to continue, on a self-paid basis, the same insurance benefits they had under your employment.
As always, we wish to make this process as easy as possible for you. We have provided guidelines and notices in Word format with highlighted sections for ease in modification as well as the COBRA election Form. All of this information is available on our website under CAMPS COBRA.
Rates: Please refer to your Participation Confirmation email that you received after you renewed. If you cannot locate that email, please contact us.
EPK & Associates will take care of the rest of the COBRA related duties for your company:
- Once the qualified participant(s) elects to continue, process the COBRA Election Form
- Provide monthly billing statements to COBRA participants
- Process and collect COBRA payments
- Communication with insurance carrier
- Communication with COBRA participants’
- Notification of all yearly Renewal plan changes and premium changes
- Processing of enrollment changes
- Processing 2nd qualifying events
- Administering continuation coverage disability extensions
- Notification of termination or expiration of COBRA benefits
Please contact us at EPK & Associates with any questions at 1-800-545-7011 or email us at email@example.com.