The MBA Health Insurance Trust
The MBA Health Insurance program is proud to offer members of the Master Builders Association and their endorsing associations affordable group health insurance options for participating companies and their employees.
For over 25 years, The MBA Health Insurance program has set the standard within the health care industry with its commitment to excellence in pricing, benefit plan designs, and customer service. As the exclusive consultant to the MBA Health Insurance program, we are a dedicated advocate of keeping members health insurance costs low by offering comprehensive evaluations of member companies benefit plans and pricing options. Our dedicated administration team at EPK & Associates assists in the day to day operations of companies health insurance needs, the MBA Health Insurance program offers an unsurpassed level of service and pricing.
- Significantly lower health care insurance rates through increased purchasing power.
- Expanded health care plan options.
- Excellent customer service – both for you and your employees.
Effective January 1st, 2014 all groups who participate in the MBA Heath Insurance Trust are COBRA eligible. Previously, COBRA eligibility was based off of the size of your company, starting 1/1/14 and going forward due to the Affordable Care, the definition of the eligible groups has changed. The MBA Health insurance Trust as a whole is now the determiner for COBRA eligibility, regardless of the size of the individual companies that make up the Trust.
This will be good news to employees and their covered dependents who wish to continue, on a self-paid basis, the same insurance benefits they had under your employment.
As always, we wish to make this process as easy as possible for you. We have provided guidelines and notices in Word format with highlighted sections for ease in modification as well as the COBRA election Form. All of this information is available on our website under MBA COBRA.
Rates: Please refer to your Participation Confirmation email that you received after you renewed. If you cannot locate that email, please contact us.
EPK & Associates will take care of the rest of the COBRA related duties for your company:
- Once the qualified participant(s) elects to continue, process the COBRA Election Form
- Provide monthly billing statements to COBRA participants
- Process and collect COBRA payments
- Communication with insurance carrier
- Communication with COBRA participants’
- Notification of all yearly Renewal plan changes and premium changes
- Processing of enrollment changes
- Processing 2nd qualifying events
- Administering continuation coverage disability extensions
- Notification of termination or expiration of COBRA benefits
Please contact us at EPK & Associates with any questions at 1-800-545-7011 or email us at email@example.com.