EPK & Associates mail detailed monthly billing statements for the coming month’s premium to your company before the end of the month.
Payments are due on the first day of the billed month. Payments must be sent to EPK, we accept Cash or Check. Payment can also be made through EPK’s online portal EPKonnect. Payments made on a carrier’s site will not be credited to your account.
Checks for payments should be made out to the MBA, BIAW, NMTA, or CAMPS Trust and returned to EPK & Associates at:
EPK & Associates, 15375 SE 30th Place, Ste 380, Bellevue, WA, 98007
If full payment is not received:
• By the 1st of the billed month, your account will be in delinquent status. This can result in a variety of coverage and claim payment problems that may affect your employees, their health care providers and the insurance carriers
• Within 30 days of the payment due date, coverage will be canceled retroactively to the last day of the month for which full monthly payment was received. In this case, any partial monthly payments will be refunded and your company will not be eligible to reapply for participation in the trust for at least 24 months
For coverage during the month of January:
• EPK mails billing statements to you on or about December 15-17
• Your payment is due to EPK & Associates by January 1
• Payment is in delinquent status if not received by January 1
• Participation in the trust is canceled, retroactively to December 31, if payment is not received by January 31
Payments returned to EPK & Associates (for non-sufficient funds, stop payment, etc.) must be replaced with guaranteed funds (i.e., cashier’s check, money order, cash) before the expiration of the 30-day grace period.
A $20 fee will be assessed on all returned drafts.