Voluntary Dental with Delta Dental of WA
No benefits package is complete without dental coverage.
WHY SHOULD YOU OFFER IT?
Dental coverage is one of the benefits that employees value most.
• Affordable rates – the group buying power of the Trust means budget-friendly costs for everyone.
• Relaxed participation requirements – participation can be as low as five enrolled employees or 35% of your employees, whichever is greater.
HOW IT WORKS
Making that semi-annual trek to the dentist is essential for good health.
Flexibility and choice
- Employees can see any dentist they choose, but they’ll save money with an in-network dentist.
- Employees pay nothing out of pocket for preventive care, such as cleanings, exams and X-rays.
Help with the big stuff
- If fillings, a crown, implants or other restorative and major services are needed, the plan helps pay the balance after the deductible has been met.
Voluntary Vision Benefit with VSP
- Affordable add-on benefit
- Maintain optimal eye health with early detection of conditions that can cause optic damage
- Routine eye exam
- Hardware allowances